Welcome to Weekend Philosopher

I stay busy with a day job and active family. This is my second personal blog, because I found my first one skewing to political and business issues, and I wished to reserve a place for short stories and essays on religion, family, and small town life. I hope you'll enjoy what you find here.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Homeless People Start Tweeting in New Awareness Initiative

Homeless People Start Tweeting in New Awareness Initiative
Hat tip to Mashable. For three interns at an advertising agency, the challenge to do something good led to an initiative to increase all our awareness of the lives of homeless people. Here's hoping their effort will build compassion for those living outside most of our comfort zone. To follow the lives of the homeless, go to Twitter, @unheardinNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment